- Secretarial Studies – DEP 5712
- Accounting – DEP 5731
- Secretarial Studies – Medical – ASP 5727
- Secretarial Studies – Legal – ASP 5726
- Computing Support – DEP 5729
- Double DEP Accounting and Secretarial Studies – DEP 5712 and 5731
The Sherbrooke campus is located in the heart of downtown Sherbrooke near the intersection of Wellington and King street. The college is easily accessible by public transport or by car. The city center has many restaurants, cafes, municipal services and public services.
The Sherbrooke campus is close to the following services:
- Buses and trains;
- Public Library;
- Sport Center;
The Sherbrooke campus has eight classrooms in addition to a computer assembly workshop and can accommodate about 195 students. There is also a dining room and vending machines for students.